Integrated engineering that performs.
We have the expertise and technical knowledge to support any mechanical and plumbing design challenge. Our experience ranges across multiple system types and includes utility master planning and condition assessment system design, including critical and high performance systems.
With a continual focus on best practice design, we stay at the forefront of system and technology advancements to provide innovative engineering solutions that focus on high-performance outcomes, occupant wellness, operational and service goals of our clients.
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) design
- Central plants/campus utility distribution systems
- Energy analysis/modeling/audits and energy conservation opportunity (ECO) studies
- Existing conditions assessments
- Facility surveys/assessments/feasibility studies
- Industrial ventilation
- LEED analysis of mechanical and plumbing systems
- Life-cycle cost studies/cost estimating
- Mechanical equipment replacement
- Medical gas systems
- Plumbing and process piping engineering
- Preventative maintenance evaluation
- Grey water and rainwater recovery