The fourth-generation architect and interior designer is a renowned workplace designer with 30 years of experience designing for the likes of Google, IBM and Microsoft
Celebrating completion of planning and design of an efficient Readiness Center for the Nebraska Army National Guard.
The state-of-the-art facility will integrate every mental health service the VA offers into one “warm, private and peaceful” clinic
The accomplished HR strategist enjoys a reputation for leadership development, innovation, data-driven analysis and risk management
Station design for Omaha Rapid Bus Transit and the historic renovation of Kimpton Cottonwood Hotel receive honors from Omaha by Design and AIA Nebraska.
LEO A DALY’s Response to COVID-19
Here, you’ll find updates about how LEO A DALY is managing the coronavirus crisis.
April 17, 2020
April 2, 2020
Additional LEO A DALY studios are now subject to SIP Orders. LEO A DALY has closed the following offices, with limited access, until further notice:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.
- West Palm Beach
March 27, 2020
In most cases, the SIP Orders that are now in place around the country are using the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) guidelines to identify essential services. Under this guidance, LEO A DALY’s services are classified as essential, and we continue to serve our clients as a result.
LEO A DALY serves its clients and communities in the following categories, as outlined in the CISA guidance:
- Water and Wastewater
- Transportation and Logistics
- Public Works
During this time, we will continue to deliver quality services to our clients while ensuring employee safety. Click the image below to read the full guidance.
March 25, 2020
Over the last week, several states and cities where LEO A DALY maintains offices have issued Shelter-in-Place (SIP) Orders. These SIP Orders consider much of the work LEO A DALY does related to public infrastructure as essential.
To continue protecting our employees and serving our clients, LEO A DALY has issued the following guidelines:
- Employees subject to a SIP Order may only leave their homes for “essential” or exempt reasons.
- Any employee who is subject to a SIP Order, who needs to leave home for the purpose of performing a job function (such as attending a client meeting or site visit, accessing a company office, or delivering a plan set, etc.), may only do so if that job function falls within an essential reason as defined in the SIP Order and the employee has received the approval of the firm’s management.
- All employees subject to a SIP Order must notify LEO A DALY via email prior to performing any essential job function away from home.
In response to these SIP Orders, LEO A DALY has closed the following offices, with limited access, until further notice:
- Los Angeles
LEO A DALY will continue to monitor the situation and take appropriate measures keeping in mind the safety, health and welfare of employees, clients and the communities it serves. Please follow this page for regular updates.
March 19, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, LEO A DALY is taking action to protect employees, clients and the communities we serve. We have instituted a Coronavirus Response and Continuity Plan, following CDC guidance on travel and personal protection, including sanitization practices, hygiene standards, social distancing best practices, and work-from-home policies.
First – To protect the health of our employees and the communities we live in, all employees have been advised to work from home until further notice.
- Over the last decade, we have invested in the resources and training necessary to work, communicate and collaborate remotely.
- Our communications, security, mobile hardware and cloud computing capabilities, which include programs such as WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Teams and a host of other tools, will allow us to continue delivering the level of service our clients have come to expect.
- LEO A DALY employees can access all of our offices for printing, shipping and other production tasks on an as-needed basis.
Second – LEO A DALY has banned all international business travel and nonessential domestic air travel.
- Employees who have traveled to a country listed as a Level 3 Warning by the CDC, been exposed to someone who has coronavirus or tested positive for the coronavirus are required to self-isolate/quarantine for 14 days from the date the employee was last exposed.
- All employees who are self-isolating are required to inform our Human Resources team prior to returning to work.
- LEO A DALY employees will continue to meet our site visit obligations and participate in our client meetings, consistent with governmental guidance.
As COVID-19 increases in severity, we are dedicated to overcoming challenges and doing everything in our power to meet our clients’ needs. We are committed to continuing to deliver for them during this period of uncertainty.